Are you a medicine carrier?
Maybe you've decided herbs are for you but being an herbalist is not. That's understandable. Maybe you know you need a deeper walk with someone who has been down the road a bit. That's understandable too. Maybe you would love to know how to make your own medicine and have a personal apothecary at your fingertips? I know this one well. Birthing an Herbalist in 13 Moons is a course I designed for the person who wants to be an herbalist, the medical professional that wants to know the plants and learn to integrate this knowledge, and the caregiver who knows that in any situation, from caring for yourself to caring for your loved ones, this IS the path for you. Sometimes we just know deep within our bones where we must travel.
So my mission, vision, and desire is to create space for our remembering of our birth right to sit with a medicine plant and know how to connect and learn directly from them. We all carry this wisdom deep inside. Let's nudge this way forward and integrate it creatively in your life as a path leading to being of service. The plants are here and available and you can do this. Knowing your medicine IS helping your people, yes?
With over twenty-five years under my belt making medicine and teaching about herbs, plus walking the hospital halls for ten years now, I've come up with a course that is full of tips for addressing common ailments at home with your very own, incredibly cost effective and potent tinctures, syrups, poultices and salves and more, right from your own personally designed apothecary.
March 2016 Discount of $99 off Course Fee until 3/31/2016
How does the course work?
- The program is in a monthly format. When the course opens on Friday, April 22, 2016, you will receive access to our on-line Ruzuku classroom. Lesson 1 plus many helpful resources will be next for you on Tuesday, April 26, 2016. After that, one lesson will be given every month for 13 months. This format will allow you to pace yourself and avoid feeling overwhelmed by the vast amount of material! I suggest 2-3 hours per week of herbal study time to successfully complete this course.
- On April 22 our classroom will open with the Full Moon and Earth Day! You'’ll be able to get acquainted with our classroom space over at Ruzuku which is very user friendly! Our first group is half-way through and doing amazing!
- The format of the program:
- PDF download files are available for making your notebook. Content is large so plan on two 2-3" looseleaf notebooks.
- Videos, live stream lectures in Ruzuku, and audios are also utilized for delivering content so have a notebook or pad just for herbal class that can be added to your downloaded material. You must have reliable internet connection to view them.
- The course can be viewed on mobile devices with a wireless connection. Live streams can be viewed on mobile devices as an archived recording for viewing once the live stream is completed. Plan on using your PC for live connections and Chrome and Firefox work best.
- We walk together. FB group and Ruzuku disscussion areas allow us to stay together as a group as we travel through the material together and learn from each other. I am completely available to you throughout this course.