8 Mushroom Journeys - Self-Paced Depth Work Series
Are you curious about the mushroom realm or deeply rooted in it? We're wandering into the world of mushrooms for 1 week per month for 8 months to connect and upgrade our internal systems.
We'll be sitting with 8 functional and entheogenic mushroom teachers among us and using the skills of listening to learn from them directly.
The beauty of learning this way is no experience is required. We calm the body, mind and spirit, connect and listen. You're wired for this.
Reishi, Chaga, Lion’s Mane, Turkey tails, Cordyceps, Morels, Amanita, and Psilocybin.
WHEN: Self-paced. Notice your natural rhythm when you seem to "derail". Work this into the journey as part of your healing. Ask "What is happening for me?" with the current teacher you are sitting with, then trust and commit to return when the flow returns to where you left off.
You work at your pace in this practice. All is recorded to honor this.
Stay in sequence for your first time through this course. Then you have lifetime access for returning to any or all that call to you once down the road.
It's not about the group in here so much as it's about you self-initiating with each mushroom for health and healing on all levels of existence.
We sit with each in council at the start and learn of their evolutionary medicine as we evolve along with them. We will micro/macro-dose if you choose ➕ support will continue with 8 days in total of daily journey meditations as depth work each month with each of our mushroom teachers.
Dosing physically (ingesting) is not required, for obvious reasons with a few entheogens and the legal reasons … wink wink… but one can if one chooses to as times are swiftly changing. The truth is our hearts and minds know the way of learning directly with or without the physical medicine. You choose your way. We sit and learn about each, from each, and with each other as we connect and grow together.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- Private space for our depth work, practice, sharing, and learning plus 100% of all I know after 10+ years of learning all of this based on making medicine for my twin sister, diagnosed with a devastating brain cancer. Yes she is among us still to the wonder of her docs. I believe and am grateful to many of these mushrooms that have made this possible.
- 8 opening zoom sessions each month with each mushroom, (yes, this will be our regular monthly herbal councils as usual), along with pdf downloads of recipes and resources for cultivating, sourcing, and making the medicine, should you choose
- Live guided visualizations with drumming for journey inward at each opening session.
- 7 more days, after each opening session, of audio-only guided visualizations for listening to before you sleep, and/or upon waking each day as you micro or macro dose the medicine, or not, as you practice the art of connecting and listening for what each mushroom has for you as medicine at this time.
- Journal prompts, music and art shares for inspiration, and a discussion area for sharing if called, desired, or needed
- Detailed instructions on how to make medicine with each, along with the variations needed depending on the chemistry of the mushroom.
- Information on how to micro & macro dose, why we do this, what one can expect, and many resources for sourcing our legal functional teachers + more learning along the way.
- A detailed resource library to support our journey through each depth week with dietary, journey skills, dedicated altars, dream work support, and more.
-Each month the call will go out to source your medicine. Tincture, tea from dried mushrooms, mushroom powders, or fresh for cooking in your food can all be considered. It will depend on each mushroom. We'll cover this.
- ElderMoon currently has 5 of our 8 mushroom teachers in stock as tinctures for pickup or mail order (Reishi, Chaga, Lion's Mane, Turkey Tails, and Cordyceps). We can use the power of our minds for connecting with the others AND we will discuss ways to bring many in as powders or in our food when appropriate.
Remember: You do not need the physical medicine ingested in order to experience our mushroom teachers, but you can if you choose to. Bringing them into our bodies is a beautiful practice with safety always at the core of this journey. Send any questions to email@example.com
Question? Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, Jen